After 20 years of post-production experience in Nashville and Atlanta,
Joel Edwards created Tangerine Hero in 2011 to do what he loves: using images and sounds to tell a story.
He can find the essentials in a mountain of footage, edit them down to a clear, powerful narrative, illustrate complex concepts with motion graphics, compose/record/edit/mix the music and sound effects to support the storyline, and deliver the final product on time and under budget.
30+ years in video post-production, audio recording and music performance has seasoned Joel to a crispy reddish exterior. He enjoys playing bass and keyboard with various local artists at night, while his days are filled with the delight of designing sounds and pushing pixels.
Rebecca Reasons Edwards
• Administrative manager, project manager, chief writer, designer and client liaison producing a wide variety of projects from video/film production to special events for broadcast, webcast and video streaming
• Graphic designer for print and web
• Interview coach and brand consultant
• Create and manage budgets, correspondence, calendar
• Project management and production coordinator (equipment, people, location, licensing)
• Process payments to vendors, suppliers and contract employees
• Manage employee records and confidential client contracts